Compliancy to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679, hereafter GDPR.
By means of the present we would like to inform you regarding the purpose and methods for the processing of personal data of our Customers.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Controller/ Processor of the processing
Data controller: Microarea SpA, with registered office in via Renata Bianchi, 36 - 16152 Genoa (GE), Italy - Tel. + 39 01060371- Fax +39 0106037280 – Tax Code: 01402000994 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Certified mail: email@example.com - website: www.microarea.it | www.mago4.com
Data Processor: Cloud service providers and suppliers who develop program parts or perform quality control of product functionality are responsible for data protection.
Data Protection Officer: No Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been formally appointed, because the processing carried out by Microarea does not present specific risks on a large scale for the rights and freedoms of the interested parties.
2. OBJECT OF THE PROCESSING
The Controller, by virtue of his activity, acquires and processes your personal identification data (hereinafter "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you on the occasion of the contact and / or relationship established with the Controller on an entirely voluntary basis. According to the GDPR, "personal data" means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject", ie the customer), for example: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, certified mail, bank and payment references. Microarea does not process sensitive or judicial data.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
3.1 According to art. 13 of the GDPR, we inform you that the data you provide will be processed, even without your express consent (on the basis of Article 6, letter b) to f), with the following purposes:
- management and execution of specific pre-contractual and contractual obligations, in particular for the conclusion of the software supply contract and related assistance as well as for the performance of technical-organizational tasks related to the provision of services and the planning of the Company's activities;
- fulfillment of the obligations envisaged by law - including tax-, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority, and / or of any other nature and connected in any way with the purposes of the Company;
- exercise of any tasks of public interest by the Controller, such as the indication of possible crimes or threats to public safety and the consequent transmission of relevant personal data to the competent authority.
3.2 We inform you that the data you provide will be processed by virtue of your consent, with the purpose of:
- send information and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Controller, also related to the organization of congress events, training courses, special promotions, market research, surveys;
- commercial communications via email, mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts, with possible registration of personal data in contact databases;
- communication of data to controlling companies, subsidiaries and / or affiliates for carrying out the contractual activities.
- periodic information on administrative, tax and management issues handled by our Company, as well as general information.
To this it is added the fulfillment of the necessary operations to carry out ordinary administrative and tax activities. Please note that, if you are already a customer of the Company, commercial communications relating to the services and products of the Data Controller may be sent you. These communications are subject to your expressed dissent.
The processed Personal Data are collected:
- from Customers who have completed, personally or through the Authorized Reseller from whom they have purchased our products and services, the personal data necessary for the issue of the activation key and related user license for the products;
- directly from the interested party;
- at a distance, through direct and indirect collection, even with the use of collaborators;
- • from public registers, lists, acts or documents that can be known by anyone, without prejudice to the limits and modalities established by laws, regulations or Community legislation for the disclosure and publicity of data.
4. OBLIGATION OF THE CUSTOMER TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
As part of the processing of Personal Data, we inform you that you must provide all Personal Data needed for the acceptance and execution of the contractual obligations related to this Disclaimer, as well as the data that we are required by law to collect , for the purposes specified in point 3.1. Instead, the provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 3.2 is optional, so you may revoke your consent to the processing of personal data already provided, for the purposes described in paragraph 3.2, with no prejudice. Compulsorily, your data will also be processed for the purposes established by the current legislation against money laundering (Legislative Decree 231/2007 and subsequent amendments).
5. PROCESSING METHODS
The Personal Data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing, by means of the operations referred to in Art. 4 point 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
6. PRESERVATION OF DATA AND SECURITY MEASURES
The controller and the processor have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure of, or access, Personal Data processed. Inter alia, these measures include:
- the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability of processing systems and services;
- the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
In this perspective, the controller and the processor, even if different subjects, have instructed their authorized employees / collaborators to process Personal Data.
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and will keep them for a period of 10 (ten) years from the termination of the relationship.
Subjects authorized for processing: access to data Your Personal Data may be made accessible and processed for the purposes referred to in Art. 3, from the following subjects:
- Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge of processing and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- Third party companies that perform instrumental activities on behalf of the Company or other subjects, such as by way of example credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, outsourcers, etc., in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
- External consultants for the provision of specific services offered with the contract;
- Service companies (including IT) that have been entrusted with specific management related to contractual obligations;
- Companies belonging to the same group to which the Controller belongs, for administrative and / or accounting purposes.
7. COMMUNICATION AND / OR DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your Personal Data may be communicated, for the purposes referred to in Art. 3 point 3.1, to Supervisory and inspections authorities, judicial authorities, insurance companies, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law. These subjects will treat the data as autonomous data controllers.
Your data will not be published, exposed or made available and / or consulted to undetermined subjects, or transferred abroad.
Your Personal Data, processed by the persons in charge and by the Processor may be communicated and transferred to group companies (in the case of a business group), according to art. 43 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 and of the art. 44 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for administrative / accounting purposes. In this circumstance, the Holder Company will adopt contractual guarantees signed with the company receiving the data, in order to assure you a data protection corresponding to the European regulations.
8. DATA TRANSFER
Personal Data are processed in Italy.
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (RIGHT OF ACCESS, RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION AND ERASURE, "RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN")
You can at any time exercise, under the conditions of law, the rights established by Art.15 and following of the GDPR, and more precisely:
- access to your personal data, through a copy of the personal data undergoing processing provided by the controller, with the right to obtain transmission directly to another controller;
- be informed about the origin of the data, the purposes of their processing, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored;
- rectify and update your data, obtain an anonymous transformation, block or erase data if personal data are no longer necessary or if personal data have been unlawfully processed; and have confirmation that the controller has communicated any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort;
- restrict the processing of personal data concerning you and oppose, according only to law, to processing. In the event that your data is processed for direct marketing purposes, whether by automated or traditional methods, your right to choose how you wish to receive the aforementioned communications remains valid;
- present a claim to the Guarantor Authority
10. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a registered mail to the address of the Data Controller mentioned in the headnote.
Responsable for data treatment is the company Microarea SpA Via Renata Bianchi, 36 - 16152 Genova, to whom the interested can apply, complying to the Italian law art. 7 D.Lgs n. 196/2003, by letter, telephone (+39 010 60371), fax (+39 010 6037280) or e-mail (email@example.com) to require:
What is a cookie, and what is it used for?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device by a website’s server when you browse it.
Cookies allow a website to identify users and their devices, to track which web pages have been surfed and to remember preferences to improve user's experience on the website.
Which kind of cookies are used by Microarea S.p.A. and for which purpose?
Session cookies are used to fill in shopping cart informations for online purchases or authentication; multimedia cookies like flash player that last for a session, customization cookies, etc.
These cookies are used by Google Analytics to elaborate statistics on how users browse a website. This can include how many pages they surf, how long they stay on pages, the number of clicks within a page, etc.
Analytics cookies are used to collect statistical informations in aggregate form.
To know more about analytics cookies, see Google Privacy statement available here:
How to disable Cookies?
Internet Browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are set up to accept cookies. However, the majority of them allow users to check or disable cookies by changing browser's settings. Disabling cookies can cause website not to work properly. By rejecting or disabling cookies, some website functions could be unavailable.
Furthermore, disabling cookies doesn't mean existing ones are automatically deleted. Users must delete cookies through the browser.
A more detailed guide is available at this web address www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies Policy changes
Any change of this document will be published here, and users will be notified on the website pages.
To know more
For any information and in order to exercise the rights envisaged in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, users may refer to: Microarea S.p.A. Via Renata Bianchi, 36 - 16152 Genova, ITALY or writing to this mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org per avere maggiori informazioni e per esercitare i diritti stabiliti dall’art. 7, D. lgs 196/2003.
Furthermore on cookies: Compliancy to Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009 - Cookie Law